Located in Winter Park, Florida, Full Sail University offers associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Full Sail's creative approach to education provides an immersive, fast-paced, and relevant learning experience that mirrors the workflow and collaboration found throughout today's rapidly evolving industries.
- Bachelors of Arts Game Art(This degree program focuses on the fundamentals of interactive graphics development – including character creation, environment and prop creation, the game production pipeline, in-game effects, and animation.)
- Bachelors of Arts Game Design(Students learn production processes used by today’s studios to design and produce games, while studying the building blocks of narrative design.)
- Bachelors of Arts Game Development (In this program, students master the technology and tools necessary to develop and program single and multiplayer video games for gaming consoles, personal computers, and networks.) Ranked #32 for Game Design Undergraduate Programs
- Bachelors of Arts Simulation and Visualization (This program familiarizes students with the technical and critical thinking skills needed to study, architect, develop, and test simulation and visualization systems.)
- Masters of Arts Game Design(This program’s specialized courses focus on core concepts in teamwork and leadership, project development, design and prototyping, and marketing, as well as grounding in different types of software. Ranked #16 for Game Design Graduate Programs
- Masters of Arts Mobile Gaming(This program allows students to explore the production processes used to produce content for mobile gaming platforms, such as character sketches, level design, story development, and other creative elements.)
- As yet unannounced future esports specific degree to launch in Q2 2019, pending approval from accrediting body.
- The Armada(Armada is Full Sail University’s collegiate esports organization. With the support and involvement of Full Sail University students, faculty, staff, and graduates, Full Sail Armada teams compete across a variety of games throughout the year, including Overwatch, League of Legends, Hearthstone, and more. We host tournaments, friendly get-togethers, and travel for competitive play – all with the mission of bringing competitive gamers together.)
- The FortressFull Sail is a longstanding member of the esports community, having served as the host location for internationally recognized top professional esports events including Red Bull LAN Orlando (2012), Red Bull Training Grounds (2013), Major League Gaming (MLG) Fall Invitational (2013), MLG Call of Duty U.S. Championship (2014), The Madden NFL 15 Ultimate Team Championship Featuring NFL Quarterback Cam Newton (2014) and most recently serving as an official Hearthstone Fireside Gatherings location (2017 to present), in addition to having the opportunity to host the Florida Mayhem in their inaugural season (2018). Orlando Sentinel Article